Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alot has happened at the farm since the last post

I know i know its been a long time since i posted last and im sorry to all of you who follow my blog for the wait..but anyways a lot has happened my shaela gulmoget and black/white yuglet sokket ewe arrived about 1.5 weeks ago thought they were going to be my last new sheepies for awhile but i was wrong, a good friend of mine contacted me about a trade so i am now getting a white ewe, a grey and white berssugget ewe and a Ag black ewe lamb in exchange for a ram lamb and a ewe, i will be getting my 3 new beauties at the garden state sheep and wool festival on september 12th, i will post pics of all of the new sheep after i get the newest three home..these WILL be the last three sheep i purchase for awhile (unless someone has a sheep at the festival i cant live without ;) lol ) i will be using 3 possibly 4 rams this fall, minwawe bahama a fawn and white yuglet sokket, spring hills tommy boy a moorit smirslet, spring hills nugget an emsket katmoget, and possibly can too seneca a mioget ram lamb..more info on who will go with who later on.

3 comments:

  1. HEY YOU BOUGHT SENECA!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I NAMED HIM YOU KNOW? HIS TWIN SISTER SKY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IS DOING GREAT, I JUST LOVE HER! WE DEFINITELY LIKE THE SAME SHEEP. WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT GREAT MINDS? LOL! ARE ALL YOU NEW SHEEP FROM JUDI? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR LAMB CROP NEXT YEAR! PATCHES IS DOING REALLY WELL! STILL DECIDING IF HE AND STORM (BAHAMA/SERENDIPPITY) WILL GET SOME EWES THIS FALL OR JUST BACK GET BACK UP DUTY. I MIGHT ADD ONE OR TWO YET MYSELF. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay a few typos. It is hard to write in all caps. All of YOUR (not you) new sheep and one too many back(s) in back up duty. Okay maybe you're the only one with a great mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kara, i didnt buy him yet i havent quite made up my mind..lol great minds do think alike lol...no they are from shelley nussbaum...im glad you are happy with him!! are his horns ok?..ok great! :)

    ReplyDelete